We have documented that the wall visible in this picture is what remains of the first Royal Enfield factory in Enfield Road, Hunt End near Redditch, which was sold in 1917 to Alcad after the construction of the definitive plant in Hewell Road,
Barely visible in the above picture, built into the wall that is at 90 degrees with respect to the one parallel to the road, is a little red mailbox, still active today,
A closeup reveals the letters "V R" (Victoria Regina) on it.
This is confirmed by the Redditch Local History Society, here is a better picture of it. Surely the correspondence of the Royal Enfield company until the site was sold in 1917 must have gone through that mailbox!
Review: The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Bobber Black
6 hours ago