views

Friday, February 9, 2018

Dallas IMS 2018

Last Saturday I did a bit of an Iron Butt, not on my Royal Enfield, but in my Toyota Prius, driving 930 miles total to go and return from Dallas, Texas where the International Motorcycle Show was taking place. I did not check ahead of time if Royal Enfield would be there, so I was glad to see they were, represented by the Fort Worth dealer, which is one of the most important ones in the US.
They had a Himalayan,

with a contest,

And they had a Conti 650,








A Bullet in black,

and also a couple of more standard Bullets. Here's another view of the stand.


As usual, there was a contest between customized motorcycles, like this one,

and one of the contenders was a Royal Enfield!

All in all a very enjoyable show. Pity the long drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Motor Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory