views

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Is Royal Enfield the right bike for the US market?

The motorcycle market in the US had not fully recovered from the 2008 recession when the pandemic hit. Before the recession, the market had been fueled by baby boomers who rode motorcycles in the 70's and were in the early 2000's older and with more spare income. That drove prices up and  fueled the sale  of heavier, more powerful bikes with a lot of bling. It was the glory days of Harley-Davidson and the other cruisers. But that generation is now aging out of riding. And young potential riders are saddled with student loans and unsteady jobs. The number of people in their 20's still living with their parents is at an all time high since the Great Depression of the 1930's. What that market might need are attractive yet lighter and cheaper bikes. Royal Enfield might have a leg up on the competition. Although this video is not about Royal Enfield, it makes that point.


1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant my email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL. COM... He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
    Diabetes, Lupus, HPV, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, WART

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Motor Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory